You may have seen our previous communications, Modern Data Platform, Smart: Factory, Products Supply Chain and Mastering Customer User Experience. You can find these here, including the related Aberdeen reports.
Across industries, the availability of data has exponentially increased in recent years. However, organizations can only derive value from existing data when having a predictive analytics system.
Recent research from Aberdeen showed that best in class companies enjoy 3.3x greater satisfaction from their analytics platform, 2.6x higher annual improvement in organic revenue growth and 1.8x greater annual improvement in customer response rates.
Download here Aberdeen’s “Predictive Analytics: The Science of Soothsaying” report.
In the initial communication, we looked at the importance of agility while, at the same time, briefly introducing the data acquisition and analytics platform.
Then in the second mail, depending from the profile of your industry segment, we highlighted:
- The challenges in manufacturing and supply chain, from getting a product to market on time, to resolving customer issues. We showed these are the impetus for digital transformation via IoT, the Cloud, and advanced analytics
- The importance of customer experience and how CX executives must keep up with changing buyer needs and behavior to excel in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace
With this report we highlight, regardless of your industry segment, the importance of predictive analytics.
Together with specialized sister companies within our group, Innovation Unplugged, a joint initiative of Cronos Group and SAP partner Flexso, can help you with this.
We help with:
- Data acquisition
- Data science and mathematical modelling
- Machine learning and cognitive analytics
- Selection, implementation and integration of the right tools
Learn how YOU can benefit from fast-paced technology innovation!
Engage in our SAP Leonardo & SAP Cloud Platform discovery workshop, tailored to your business requirements!