You, as DevOps Cloud Engineer, will co-identify use cases, discuss them with colleagues and customers alike, develop and demonstrate them.
While exploring unconventional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concept you will have the opportunity to deal with the newest technology, open-source projects and with the most inspiring people.
Tasks and Challenges that you will be exposed to (non exhaustive list):
- Closely work with customers
- Capture business requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Present, discuss and defend solutions we propose
- Develop robust, resilient, scalable and easily maintainable systems. This includes technical designs, prototyping, implementation, creating and executing tests and writing technical documentation
- Work in a DevOps mode, e.g. provisioning and operations of own micro-services, etc.
- Understand and keep abreast with industry trends and emerging technologies in the cloud world
- Learn and adopt and support Open Source Software when needed
- When needed, dig into new or unfamiliar areas of computer science