In today’s world, fast-paced evolving technology and society companies like Uber and Airbnb disrupt the traditional taxi and hotel industry. Equally, 3D Printing, Bots and Cognitive Computing, etc. are probably on the verge of disrupting many other industries. Nowadays, almost regardless of industry, it is no longer the strongest or the biggest but the ones most adaptable to change that survive. Transforming data into actionable insight for innovation is key to success in this game.
How do you foster superior efficiency, flexibility, and economy while meeting diverse and pressing analytics needs?
Download here Aberdeen’s Scaling Agile to the Enterprise report.
Innovation Unplugged, a joint initiative of Cronos Group and SAP partner Flexso, makes this happen with SAP Leonardo, the SAP Cloud Platform, the SAP HANA Platform and SAP Vora.
With SAP Cloud Platform (as a Service) we connect data and processes, build new apps or modernize core systems.
We use SAP Leonardo services to extend the platform with:
- Design thinking through rapid prototyping support
- A rich selection of IoT connectivity and management services, Digital Twin services, Blockchain services, Big Data services, Machine Learning and Analytics services
Furthermore the SAP Cloud Platform provides us with:
- Development Language Choice (Bring Your Own Language)
- Choice between developing, using existing open source services or using SAP CP services
- Multi Infrastructure options allow deployment in SAP datacenters, on the Google Cloud Platform, on Azure or on AWS
Last but not least there are SAP HANA and SAP Vora. HANA is a highly efficient platform optimized for extreme-scale Enterprise Data Warehouses and Big Data analytics while still being able to sustain transactional processing with the same data-model.
With SAP HANA and SAP Vora you can:
- Have a smaller but faster database due to Compression, No Indexes or Aggregates
- Combine OLTP & OLAP in one Database, using Row-based and Column-based tables
- Uncover actionable business insight from structured and unstructured data that is unified, regardless of its source
Furthermore, many third party applications like Microstrategy, Actuate Birt, SAS, Qliktech, IBM Cognos and Esri -ArcGIS, etc. are certified on SAP HANA or work with SAP HANA.
Learn how YOU can benefit from fast-paced technology innovation!
Engage in our SAP Leonardo & SAP Cloud Platform discovery workshop, tailored to your business requirements!